Home > Security Systems
- IPELA ENGINE IP Cameras (33)
- Network HD Cameras (67)
- Network 360-Degree View Cameras (1)
- Network Rapid PTZ Cameras (19)
- Network PTZ Cameras (10)
- Network Mini Dome Cameras (41)
- Network Fixed Cameras (25)
- Hybrid Camera Solutions (7)
- Network Encoders (8)
- Analog Cameras (24)
- Housings & Accessories (95)
- Network Surveillance Servers (7)
- Intelligent Monitoring Software (10)
- Wide Area Monitoring (2)
- Monitors & Displays (3)
IPELA ENGINE IP Cameras
Designed to deliver advances in dynamic range, frame capture speed and low-light performance.
Network HD Cameras
Experience Sony's latest technology in HD security.
Network 360-Degree View Cameras
Learn how Sony's 360-degree hemispheric cameras can help you meet your customer requirements.
Network Rapid PTZ Cameras
View Sony's expansive line of network rapid ptz cameras.
Network PTZ Cameras
Learn more about Sony's network PTZ cameras and technology.
Network Mini Dome Cameras
From schools to banks, parking lots to stadiums, Sony has the security solution for you.
Network Fixed Cameras
View the latest fixed camers from the leader in imaging and CCD technology.
Hybrid Camera Solutions
Cost-effective HD retrofit solutions for existing analog systems.
Sony's encoder linup offer flexible options for small scale or enterprise class solutions.
Find the right analog camera for your security application.
Housings & Accessories
Select the right housings and accessories for your security and surveillance solution.
Network Surveillance Servers
Our network surveillance recorders offer a wide array of features for small to large scale operations.
Intelligent Monitoring Software
Sony's IP video monitoring software based on the DEPA platform is ideal for various security applications.
Wide Area Monitoring
Keep you critical infrastructure and high valued facilities safe with Sony wide area monitoring.
Monitors & Displays
Sony's high resolution monitors are ideal for a variety of security & surveillance applications.
Contact Us /
Where to Buy
To have a Sony Sales Representative contact you, click here.
View-DR: Ultra Wide Dynamic Range Technology
Capture objects under harsh backlit or highlight conditions.
|IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY Please read the below End-User License Agreement ("EULA") carefully before downloading the software of Sony Corporation (the "Software"). By downloading the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This EULA is a legal agreement between you and Sony Corporation ("Sony").
I. (Grant of License)
Sony grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Software in your network camera under the terms and conditions of this EULA.
II. (Description of Requirements, Restrictions, Rights and Limitations)
1. You may not copy, duplicate, modify or alter the Software in whole or in part.
2. You may use this Software for your personal use only and you may not distribute the Software in any purpose including commercial purpose.
3. You may use the Software in accordance with the instruction manuals or other instruction, including without limitation the help file for the Software, indicated by Sony. You may not use or duplicate the data by using the Software in the manner which is not compliance with any copyright laws and you may not use the Software over an internal or external network and have any other third party use the Software.
4. Notwithstanding the above, you may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided, however, that you must retain no copies and transfer all of the Software (including all copies, the printed materials and all versions and any upgrades of the Software).
5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part.
All title and copyrights in and to the Software and any copies of the Software are owned by Sony or its suppliers which grant Sony a license to use or sublicense the Software (the "Supplier"), and all rights not specifically granted to you under this EULA are reserved by Sony.
IV (Limitation of Liability)
SONY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OF YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY DERIVING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THIS EULA, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT SOME JURISTICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
V (Exclusion of Warranty on Software)
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND SONY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SONY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR CORRECT. FURTHERMORE, SONY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABLITY, OR OTHERWISE.
VI (Warranty for Third Party's IPR)
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Sony and the Supplier from all losses, damages, liability, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, suffered or incurred by the Sony or the Supplier as a result of any claim by any third party that by reason that the use or application of any intellectual property right contained in the Software constitutes an infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, patent and copyright.
Notwithstanding the above, Sony may, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies, terminate this EULA, if you fail to perform any provision of this EULA.
VIII (Destruction of the Software)
Upon termination of this EULA, you must destroy the Software, the related documents and all copies thereof within two (2) weeks after such termination and submit the documents evidencing such destruction.
THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED UNDER THE MPEG-4 VISUAL PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSE. FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER FOR (i) ENCODING VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE MPEG-4 VISUAL STANDARD ("MPEG-4 VIDEO") AND/OR (ii) DECODING MPEG-4 VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED BY MPEG-LA TO PROVIDE MPEG 4 VIDEO. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPORTED FOR ANY OTHER USE. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING THAT RELATING TO PROMOTIONAL, INTERNAL AND COMMERCIAL USE AND LICENSING MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, LLC. SEE HTTP://WWW.MPEGLA.COM
1. The provisions of this EULA are severable; if any provision shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, the applicability or validity of any other provision of this EULA shall not be affected, and if any such provision shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable in any respect, this EULA shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision is not contained in this Agreement.
2. This EULA shall be construed and governed by the Laws of Japan. The parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan with respect to all controversies arising from the interpretation and or performance of this Agreement after mutual amicable discussion on such controversies.
Contact Sony Security Systems
Thank you for your interest in Sony Security Systems.
Please fill out this form and you will be contacted by a Sony Security Representative shortly. If you have a question or comment including information about our products, services, or website please let us know. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Should you need assistance, please feel free to call our support team. Please call us Monday-Friday 8:30AM-7:30PM ET at 1.800.883.6817
For Technical Support on Sony Security Products including IP Video Monitoring products, please call the Product Operations Support Center at 1-800-883-6817.
Product Repair or Service
For product repair or service please contact:
Sony Security Products Service
Laredo Repair Center
10227 Crossroads Loop - Suite C
Laredo, TX 78045
Sony Professional Services & Programs
Lower costs, increase control and maximize uptime with Sony, a leader in Professional Services.