With four times the resolution of standard definition equipment, incredibly accurate Sony ChromaTru™ color processing technology, and a widescreen aspect ratio enabling a wider view of the entire surgical field, it's no wonder that more and more surgeons who depend on HD—depend on Sony HD.
A world leader in HD technology with over 20 years of innovative health care product development, Sony is uniquely qualified to play a leading role in the evolution of HD for surgery. Sony provides the HD products that surgeons need, including HD acquisition, recording and printing, HD displays and videoconferencing systems, and HD digital capture and editing systems.
California Pacific Case Study
Sony HD video products help Califonia Pacific Medical Center build a clinically advanced OR and surgical training center.
HD OR Experience
Experience the technology behind today's surgeries and see the dramatic HD difference.
With Sony HD products, you can:
- Capture a surgical procedure in the O.R using Sony HD cameras.
- View it simultaneously on Sony HD medical monitors.
- Record it on ImageCore HD™ Digital Capture System equipped with a Sony Blu-ray™ DVD recorder.
- Store it in full HD resolution on portable Sony media or send it to the hospital network.
- Reproduce it as hard copy on high performance Sony HD printers.
- Edit it to create a powerful PowerPoint® presentation.
- Share it with teaching hospitals or colleagues across the hall or the globe.
Discover how Sony HD products can vastly improve surgical image quality, increase productivity, and improve overall communications within your medical practice.
High definition. It's in our DNA.